Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday October 11th : )

So, today's workout was a good one. I should have increased the weights I used. Chris should have used a little less weight, and Kelsey finally made it to a workout at 5am. It's not easy, but it sure is worth it! We did  7 reps of 3 hanging cleans, 3 squats w/ the weights, and 1 walk across a full basketball court and back with kettle balls. Too much fun!

After thinking about our blog, I decided to include a motivational quote each day. 

I heard this in an interview with one of the world's most well-known models. If I remember everything right, it comes from Christie Turlington. 

     YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF; NO ONE ELSE CAN DO IT FOR YOU!

So, we need to be accountable and responsible for our actions- workouts, food intake, and goals.

We're running a 5K on Saturday, Oct 26th. Wish us luck!  :)




    






No comments:

Post a Comment