Monday, November 18, 2013

Feeling Green

Today I'm feeling green, and that's a good thing, because one of my favorite colors is green. 
And as Kermit the Frog knows, it's not easy being green, but it's sure worth it!



Saturday we went to the temple and to see Thor's new movie. We had a really great day!
Sunday is the Sabbath, so that's always our day off. 
And today I ran 2 miles and did 5 sets of 20 squats, 20 sit-ups, and 20 push-ups. 
I bet my arms will hurt tomorrow.
Chris ran 3 miles and did 2 sets of 25 squats, 25 sit-ups, and 25 push-ups. 
I bet his arms will hurt tomorrow, too.

The agenda for tomorrow is relaxing yoga and a 4 mile run for me and a 7.5 mile run for Chris. 

He's running to work. I hope it doesn't snow. ; D

OK, see you later frogs.






No comments:

Post a Comment