Friday, November 22, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again!

Today is Friday! Yay! It's the 22nd of November.

So, today I've done a Core Performance workout with Chris, ran 3 miles, and did 250 sit-ups.

Tuesday, we did Yoga together. Wednesday I was a slacker; hence, the post's title. And Thursday
we did Yoga together, again.
 
Here's a little Aerosmith with Back in the Saddle Again! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uIPS4LyveJs

And Chris gets 20 miles in this week w/ a 5miler tomorrow. I can't believe he's fit in the time to get his run on. : D

Our motivational quote comes from Bill Rodgers, four-time winner of the Boston Marathon.

The advice I have for beginners is the same philosophy that I have for runners of all levels of experience and ability – consistency, a sane approach, moderation and making your running an enjoyable, rather than dreaded, part of your life.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment